Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Dream Vacaction




I my dream vacation i gut to do lat of stow like go to the pack,pulls,hotels,Dominican republic,and more.But the firs stow that I'm go in to do is go and tell my dad to put me in a baseball team.

The I'm go in to the park to play wee my friends and the go to the plus and play sum and go daunt to the water and I'm go in to my Friends Hausa to play xbox,PSP,WII,.and more we cut go to the basketball we go to more places and go to play baseball and basketball.

the my dad and my mom take my to the beach and i go and pickup my family and go we go and sum ,ET, and ET candy than we go tho the house and cl ind or self and the go to the other place in my family's friends.

The i go to Bonni park and play weft my friends and go to the Mouton to play in the forest the i go to the other Poul thaw is like be Beach and i go and play that i go and it in the place that is in Bonni pack the we go to are house and go to sleep.

The i go tho Disney world hotel and play whew minimises and ifs friends That i go to the play grand and see my cosed playing
the i go to six flags and go to the muteness and go to the hours to play and than That i go to the Poul and sum

that are my dream vacation

1 comment: